Mass communication college | mjmc colleges in delhi

The top Mass communication college NRAI SMC offers the best program for a Master in Journalism and Mass Communication. Pursue the course today to develop your technical and analytical skills regarding the media spectrum. After completing the MJMC courses, it will be easier to choose various career options like film directors, PROs, documentary filmmakers, television producers, and creative advertising heads. Have you been searching for the Best MJMC Colleges in Delhi? If yes, then choose NRAI after graduating in any subject stream. NRAI SMC offers the golden opportunity with the best MJMC courses for you to shine in the future.



Take One School of Mass Communication

Established in 2003, Take One School of Mass Communication has earned a reputation for itself as one of the leading MJMC colleges in Delhi. What students admire the most is its dynamic learning center and holistic programs, including radio and television journalism, photography, filmmaking, advertising, public relations, marketing, and news media. TOSOMC has earned a reputation as an institute with a difference. Pursue P.G Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (PGDM-C) for1 a year. Earn a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.



APEX Delhi 

Earn Master of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC) Degree in One Year through fast track mode. Students who have discontinued their studies after 12th or Graduation will get the opportunity to save their time of 2 or 3 Years. Candidates can pursue this course to complete their Master of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC) in One Year through One sitting Degree.

APEX, one of the reputed institutes, offers a Graduation & Post Graduation program through University approved by UGC using a credit transfer method. Students who have failed or discontinued from any other university approved by UGC can earn the degree.

A student looking for admission into a course of Master of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC) in One Year needs to pass the Senior Secondary School Examination or Graduation Degree by a Recognized Board/University or any other examination recognized as equivalent as per the standard/eligibility criteria.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *